- In creating beautiful, luxury handbags for everyone.
- It is possible to create beautiful luxury handbags for everyone.
- There is nothing more beautiful than protecting our planet.
- Fashion shouldn’t compromise our future including our animals—we have a conscience, so our fashion choices should mirror our morals!
- In being strong female leads on the journey to a more sustainable fashion industry.
As we grow as a brand our vision is to source more sustainable and eco-friendly products for our handbags, creating affordable, high-quality bags that are manufactured in small quantities to avoid fashion-waste and support a more sustainable production chain.
MEET DANIELLE AND OLIVIA
Vverde the Label was dreamt up by Melbourne based lawyers Danielle Snell & Olivia Warwick, who had a vision for merging their two worlds, ethics and fashion. Their love for fashion, style and animals informed the DNA of the brand: cruelty-free, fashion-forward luxury accessories was the goal.
They embarked on a three-year journey to learn all they could about creating luxury animal friendly handbags. Between constant correspondence with manufacturers, reviewing and refining prototypes, collaborating with Australian artists, and calling upon their sisters in the industry for support and direction, the ambitious duo created their first collection.
A colourful, free-spirited capsule featuring classic feminine designs with an edge, elegant detailing and intricate embroidery and most importantly high quality animal friendly materials that are as durable as their leather counterparts. At the heart of the brand is strong female entrepreneurship—two boss ladies with a vision to look good and protect our planet.
Join the Vverde the Label Community #LadiesofVverde